In order for our students to succeed, we all need to work together.
SC industries need our students as much as we need your partnership.
Here are a few ways you can help support Next Gen Magnet School and a skilled, work-ready future generation of employees.
1. Provide internship opportunities.
2. Schedule guest-speaking engagements and facility tours of your company.
3. Donate scrap or surplus materials for students to use in projects.
4. Donate financially to the school.
5. Create scholarships for Next Gen Students.
Parents, you have the most critical role of influence on your children.
Here are a few ways you can support your child's goals through the Next Gen program and set them up for long-term success.
1. Support their decision to join the Next Gen program.
2. Show interest in their projects, encourage creativity and help where you can.
3. Communicate with teachers and students to let them know your thoughts on their progress.
4. Show your child the value of a career after high school or entry into a collegiate program.
5. Listen to and engage your child.
You have the drive and the sense of adventure to do great things in life.
Look at all the possibilities that come from participating in the Next Gen Magnet School program. Be who you want to be.
1. Learn through projects, not just books and lectures.
2. Focus on solving problems that exist in the world.
3. Work in groups with your friends. Make some new ones.
4. Showcase your projects for scholarships and awards.
5. College isn't for everyone - if you are not planning to go, there are still well paid careers for you. Start out debt free!
Click this text to start editing. This block is a basic combination of a title and a paragraph. Use it to welcome visitors to your website, or explain a product or service without using an image. Try keeping the paragraph short and breaking off the text-only areas of your page to keep your website interesting to visitors.